Steampunk Canada

Tie up Your Dirigible and Visit for a Spell

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Wizardcon Toronto

Quetzalcoatl

Is anyone going?

http://www.wizardworld.com/home-toronto.html

we would LOVE to meet other Ontario Steam Punks.

March 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

I'm considering it! I've never been before, though, and I would probably just go for one day.

March 14, 2010 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Quetzalcoatl

We'll be getting our geek on at the Con on The saturday. Ugh that is an akward sentence.

March 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Isabel

We [family] made a choice due to limited time and funds to go to Ad Astra in Toronto on April 9, 10 and 11.

March 15, 2010 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Quetzalcoatl

Understandable. As of this moment I'm not sure I'll be "dressed up" more than goggles on my forehead and a pocket watch. I'm going in a working capacity (as a radio producer).

March 15, 2010 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelly

Aggh- and I just realized that I'm working the weekend of the con, so I'm not going to be able to attend :C

March 15, 2010 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lloyd Penney

I shall be at the Ad Astra table for the Saturday of Wizard World. I won't be in costume, but I will be there.

March 21, 2010 at 8:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Quetzalcoatl

Excellent. Since we're going on the Saturday I'll make a point of dragging the crew to the Ad Astra table. I likely won't be in costume either as its a working day for us. I may throw goggles on my forehead though.

March 22, 2010 at 10:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Quetzalcoatl

Had an AWESOME day at the con today. Bought 6 tickets for the monoggle draw!

March 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lloyd Penney

I went to Wizard World to see what was there. A lot for others, but nearly nothing for me, except for running into old friends to talk with. I doubt I will be there next year. Conventions like Ad Astra are much more for me.

April 4, 2010 at 2:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.