Steampunk Canada

Tie up Your Dirigible and Visit for a Spell

Forums

Forum Home > The Official Edmonton Steampunk Group > A Heretic is moving to Edmonton.

Dr. Z. Heretic

Hello, I am Dr. Zedrich Heretic, Friend of some of Calgary's Steampunks.  I am going to college in Red Deer and while classes are done for the term, I'm trying to spend the next few months in Edmonton since I can swing some work.  problem is I'm flat broke.  I'm crashing at a friend's place but I'm hoping to have a costume commission done within the next week so I can have a little money to my name and sometime this month I should be getting a damage deposit back. 

I am lacking in places to stay until then, Can't stay with my friend for more than a week, Can't afford more than a few nights at a hostel.  I'm kind of in a catch 22, I need a place to stay so I can make money, Need money so I can get a place to stay.  Now I'm not asking you to let me as a stranger sleep on your couch or anything.  but from expereance, when moving to a new city, it's best to make friends as fast as you can.  if all goes well, I'll be ariving in Edmonton on either the 10th or 11th of May, if at all possable, I'd like to meet some of my fellow steampunks, the more people I get to know, the better my chances are of making it through the summer.

May 4, 2010 at 2:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.