Steampunk Canada

Tie up Your Dirigible and Visit for a Spell

Forums

Forum Home > News > General

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

The Canadian National Steampunk Exhibition now has a website to keep you up to date on all the exciting news!

CNSE

August 25, 2010 at 7:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

Registration is open, vendor applications are available online and the hotel booking informaton is available as well...and all in one place!  CNSE

--

Canadian Queen of Steampunk. Founder of Steampunk Canada.

November 12, 2010 at 7:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

There has been a huge amount of activity!  There are many new performers listed, registration is available for the Exhibition and Special Events too....and don't forget to book your room before they run out!

CNSE

--

January 19, 2011 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

Be sure to check out the Exhbition page to see all the new events and guests for the CNSE!  Also, be sure to read the updated information regarding booking rooms at the hotel.  Cheers

--

February 15, 2011 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Stuart

just a question; will a conside schedule of events and such be released before the event?  I've been itching to plan my time there, and my cohorts feel the same.  I was just curious.  Keep up the spectacular work.

February 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

The tentative schedule will be released probably by the end of this week.  If there are any changes afterward, people will be notified.

--

February 15, 2011 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stuart

many thanks Contessa, many thanks.  You've made this poor vagabond happy beyond belief.

February 15, 2011 at 6:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lee Ann Farruga
Site Owner

Quick reminder that there is less than 2 weeks left to register for the Canadian National Steampunk Exhibition at the low pre-event price!  Register today before it's too late! CNSE

--

March 21, 2011 at 7:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.